Work's been bad, but definitely some progress on the whole sleep thing. Setting multiple alarms did the trick, and going to bed early helps. I don't fall asleep right away, but that's not really a big deal; lol I don't actually remember a point when I ever fell asleep easily. 


So long as I'm in bed and resting, I at least fall asleep faster than when I was sitting up watching the news 'till all hours. And my brain feels a little less noisy when I do lay down, which I'm sure doesn't hurt anything.


Nothing really to blog about tonight, things have been pretty uneventful, and with work being so hectic I haven't had time to plan out that tour thing. I know I wanna do it, but I don't want it to be just random wandering around town. I wanna make something that folks will like, and that definitely isn't it. I'm pretty much done my Garrus video, though. It's taken a bit longer than expected because I keep having to interrupt it for work, but it should be good to go for tomorrow.


Oh, I did finally get my copy of Aesop's back, and I started from the beginning again. I do love this one. I think if more schools taught Aesop as opposed to the Bible, things would probably be a lot better in general. 


I just finished the story of the little bat. I understand the moral and all, and it is true, at least I think. You need to stand for something solid, or you don't really stand for anything, I believe that. And if you don't stand for something that at least some people can agree with, then nobody's really going to want to sit at your table. That's not necessarily a vice, I guess. People want to be around like-minded people, and why not? You share common interests and enjoyments, you laugh at the same humor, you can do the same activities together and everyone will have a good time.


But I really don't think the bat did anything wrong. If he said yes to the beasts, the birds would have hated him. If he said yes to the birds, it would have been the other way. They put him in a corner and made him choose, you know? I think that's more wrong than him saying that he didn't want to. He was content as he was, that's all. What's so bad about that?





Aaaanyways. I said I was gonna keep on track with going to bed on time and it's not quite midnight yet, so I'm not late yet. I have...three minutes. :P Outside with the pupper, then time for us to snooze. The entire bedroom is going to smell like wet dog tomorrow.

Note to self: remember to hit the laundromat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So yeah, we have a blog now.πŸŒΈπŸ’•