I guess I should get back to this. I was kind of thinking about just saying fuck it, even the folks on Facebook don't seem very interested in giving feedback. I dunno, I guess I thought doing a blog would be more fun, and I started so I could get closer with people, but I still just feel awkward every time I post. I don't think anybody really cares all that much.


But I said I was going to do this and I should, the head picker would be pissed off if he found out I've been slacking so much. In my defense, Halloween was busy with folks coming over, then the whole birthday thing, and now the elections, and the whole news cycle has just been nuts for ages. It feels like too much to do every day. It was a bit easier before, 'cause we would brainstorm a bit together, but he still isn't speaking to me apparently. I haven't heard anything yet. I guess it happens; everybody goes away at some point, I don't know why he should be any different.


...I gotta get back to work, though. Smoke break's over, and the live results are still all coming in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So yeah, we have a blog now.πŸŒΈπŸ’•