Slept through the alarm, again. Gonna set like three tonight and see if that does the trick. This cold or whatever isn't helping, I sleep a lot but just stay tired all the time. Getting back on a day schedule should help, the lack of sunlight probably isn't doing any good, either.


Am awake for now, though, so may as well get to work. Still no ideas for the blog other than the neighbourhood tour, and honestly not even really sure how to go about that. The little area I live in really isn't all that interesting.


I'll figure something out. I've got Clip Studio going now, and I'm actually enjoying doing art again for the first time in a while. Maybe I could do an art stream? I always did that through Picarto, though, would have to see how well it would work on Youtube.



But yeah, time to get to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So yeah, we have a blog now.πŸŒΈπŸ’•